Wednesday, July 28, 2010

salam blogger..

today for the 4th time, mamat rmbut perang propose i...
im realy sory buddy.. cant accept u..

today, got 1 of my lecturer mad with my one of my classmate i thought its not are negative issues what my friend said something.. but why the lecturer so temperwith that until she annoying she self.. ape2 pun suma manusia pena wat ksilapan rite?
so please do forgive people around u and control emotional.. x pasal2 1 subject we haven't learn today.

my sicknes today is... my eyes so hurt me.. haha ntah la. asal kena chaya ja silau smcm. b4 this i never had dazzle. maybe im too sleepy kali kn..

lupa pula td my 1st presentation at here. english subject lar. uina 1stly im nervous until cant speak anything when i look audience. then tgk slide baca bismillah then lancar cakap terus..haha lawak ar my group drama. nnt senang2 aku letak la video nie k..hehe. jumaat lak presentation health science and biology..huhu giler oww...
k bubye2.. nyte2.. nk tido awl la sbb mata sakit lak..

assalamualaikum

selamat malam

:D zzzZZzzzZZZZzzzZZzZZZZzzzz

with much love,
~syifa~

No comments:

Post a Comment