Tuesday, July 27, 2010

assalamualakum bloggers...

hari nie all class was cancel. firstly bio lab cancel. then when im already arrive at library campus suddenly i got msg from mira. she said that theres no health science class.. then miss awe call me to inform that no mentoring meeting this evening.. haiyo.penat. so b4 my bus come on 12.30, i take a time 2 update my diary at library.
i take 2 hours to write my story on diary and 7 pages.haha bukan sng nak mgingat kmbali kn. its not easy. then i lepak la dgn drg amirah, nisa n lubna. im at campus until 3.15 then i get the bus go to home!! hahaha tpaksa bukak puasa sbb gastric yg tlampau pedih. time lepak dgn drg ami 2. ya allah ada minah lepas tention.. nyanyi je dye. cian u kn.. lek bh nda pa biar kuar kn jua 2 tention..

owh 4got tell. sabtu n ahad i kuar dgn hazim.. ahad 2 nisa n kak auni come along..
we're going to the mines. masjid jamek. pavillion. klcc..
so here our picture..



im update my diary.. hehe




from the back : lubna, nisa, ami n me..



this my lovely classmate.. mira a.k.a fatin amira




im at forever 21.. this beg so unique.. i ike it.. :D



im with nisa. haha posing maut la kunun kn.. lepas ktensionan.. haha

ok puas x? hehe
since im here. slowly or faster im already 4got him from my life.
but sometimes i remember but ignore.. maybe go far away from that place, it can help me to 4got everything.. thanks ya Allah
.

with much love,
~syifa~

No comments:

Post a Comment