Monday, December 13, 2010

assalamualaikum..

just nk update short ja.. this week ada exam lg..perghh.. hazim also..
gud luck kita sama2 ya! ;)
just leave 1 week lg 4 my big day.. haha apa ka?
hanya kami seja tau.. nnt tau la korang 2.
the last saturday, went to wedding caremony.. my perents friends. ikut seja 4 free food..ahax.. suddenly tjumpa my old neighbour time d kg. contoh dlu..
firstly im not know that was she.. haha. after siok2 makan then my mom said 2 mama tuty kenal ka? bru t'igt.. bh time 2 kn kecik2 lg pulak. im living at there until im 6 years old. she said im the most naughty girl n like 2 play the rain n water in the toilet until she scream me 2 stoped me.. haha childhood kn mmg bgitu pnya citer.. what a shining eyes i saw at that time.. realy hapy lar!!
ok then on sunday im n family went to ranau.. supposed go there after im finish my exam but start next week my dad ord being buzy.. huhu
ok here the pic..enjoy! click 4 the enlarge view..





tnampak monyet bh nie..haha
candided by pika



tgk dorang da penat..cian2



nie last week nya pic..siok2 men gitar tiba2



demam lak.. huhu.. after go 2 da clinic terus tido x tukar bju n x bukak tudung da.
time nie rasa lemas sgt.. demam gigi tmbuh.. taken by irah
btw,,im miss to play piano.. :'(

~the end~

tataaa mau study. nnt hazim mara. :)

with much love,
~syifa jani~

No comments:

Post a Comment