Thursday, September 23, 2010

new song : forever my love

The moment we met
I could feel something happening
Between our hearts
Never I thought It will turn into love
A never ending love

I gave my best to get you
But my heart breaks the moment you left me clueless
Where did I went wrong
Oh dear and now the truth revealed, you love me too

You were stucked in a difficult situation

Chorus:
Oh my darling be strong
Cause I will always be by your side
Waiting for you to be with me
Waiting for us to be together
Forever my love

Bridge:
Me and you went through so much in life
But I'm still willing to wait
Cause I believe there's no one else like you
Be strong my dear and now we'll make it through

new song by me self. dont u try to copy ar!.. im wait 4 my guitar 2 play this song..
sayang.. i will play this song 4 u. u the 1st one will hear.. :D

with much love,
~syifa~

No comments:

Post a Comment