Sunday, September 19, 2010

assalamualaikum blogger...

since im at kk im not blogging.. im really buzy with my family, raya, with my sayang, cousins and open house. sory not invited friends at my open house. as my parents wishes,this year open house just only 4 family bcoz adalah hal2 yg t'tentu yg mau d elakkn. spanjang aku kt kk. my family said i ord changed. gud n BAD. the bad was really my fault until im broken my family heart. how could i can do that. i didnt meant want to do that. im promise to my family that i would do not make it again. thats really my mistake n i cant 4get it until today. yesterday i ord reach at here (kL). but today i reachd at s.alam. perrgghhh bilik cm besa lar bilik bhabuk. tggal kt level 14 mmg penuh dgn habuk n best freedom from lalat's n any bad smelly ..haha. now i got two number's. celcom n maxis.. so stay contact lar ar. ok lar malas da nk type byk2. time to eat now! my weight now 51kg from 49kg. so aftr dis i want puasa 6 n ganti trus la my puasa skali.. berat hati sbenarnya mau tggl kn family smlm. tp... what can i do, this is time 4 me to grab my fture. i hope everything will be okey.
im janijan's junior. so i'll proof 2 people around me that i can do what they thing i cant do. n trust me umi i wont make u heart break down again.. gimme time to change my self to be gud again. this is my 2nd chance.. insyaallah
ya allah bimbing la hamba mu nie n permudahkan la urusan ku..

mr.smile.. i'll care our relationship as well n im love u so much3 sayang..
i keep this ring as well too..
i miss u sayang.. always miss u..

with much love,
~Syifa Jani~

No comments:

Post a Comment